Here’s a short list of things that have changed / happened recently:
- I am in the 3rd trimester!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH.
- I now have to get acupuncture while laying on my side.
- I grunt whenever I bend over to get something.
- I drop many things — and grunt a lot.
- I know my feet are still there, but I cannot see them. They are also a tad puffy by the end of the day. Just a little.
- Baby Bunny is a mover and shaker — she is constantly moving and wiggling. And Kicking!
- Peanut butter is now on my do-not-eat list, as is anything tasty and fun that I used to like.
- I get heartburn. All. The. Time. Hence the list above.
- I pee a lot. I think I spend more time walking to and from the bathroom at work than I do at my desk.
- I am hot. All the time. I drive with my air conditioner on full blast and then quickly scamper from my car to the air conditioned building I am entering.
- I am starting to mildly freak out when I realize that this baby could really be born at any time, but we want her to cook for at least another 8 weeks (which would put her at 36 weeks, which is when I was born).
- I am getting more and more and more excited every day. I cannot wait to meet this little baby.